Saturday, October 12, 2013

Kpop always~


It's been about a year since i shared all my kpop interests and updates.  Sorry guys for any inconvenience occurred. Anyway, please keep in ur mind that this blog is just a medium for me (as the author) to share the love towards the kpop industries and not giving u an updated true news and info's about ur beloved idols (even though i'll try to do so). However, i'm very grateful for all the love and comments that u guys shared with me through this blog. Please continue to love *K-pop Mania*. Thank you, kamsahamnida!

Ok! Done with speeches..Now, since it has been a year, i bet u guys must had new idols/kpop group in ur mind and heart currently..right??
For me..i'm realllly soo into EXO now..and i'm proudly to say i'm EXOtics..haha! Other than that, VIXX, C-Clown, BTS and some new rookie group also keep my eye on them ;P
How 'bout u guys?

Peace n Love from *K-pop Mania* author~

No comments:

Post a Comment